Friday, August 20, 2010

Again why no seat belts on school and all buses?

some people I know say why bother, I'm now a grandma, and all I can think of is my little guy getting on a school bus and something going wrong, also buses that take seniors on trips, or any kind of transportation should have seat belts, if it cost too much money, too bad, whats more important, too many politicians pocketing money and road repair that isn't really necessary, money spent on prisoners for computers, weight equipment, what a waste, sorry I ramble, and excuse the spelling, my brain is going so fast my fingers can't keep up with it. Tomorrow I'll start my crusade again.



Again why no seat belts on school and all buses?nortonantivirus



if a bus turned over the kids would be trapped.if there was an accident they need to exit the bus as quick as possible use your head for crying out loud. there are way less bus accidents to begin with. if you want to trap preschoolers in a wreck make them buckle up great logic granny.



Again why no seat belts on school and all buses?spyware



the seat belt is meant to keep you on the seat in a car, it will prevent from ejecting you throug the window, on a bus the seat in front of you will do this, in case of accident the seat belt needs to be released before you can be rescued. without it it will be easier to exit the bus especially if it turns.
Our school buses all have seatbelts, and at least my daughter's driver does not leave the stop until all are buckled.
This issue was on our local news (Nashville) last night. The director of the school board said it would take 2+ million dollars to retrofit the existing buses. And 3 Million for new buses.



Either way, it's political money thing.



I'm just glad our kids are out of school. Our grandchildren are close enough to walk to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment