Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm trying to hook up my wireless adapter its connected but has limeted or no connectivity?

it says the network didn't assign a network address to the computer. when i click the repair connection it says could not repair it could not renew ip address .this is sooo frustrating!!!



I'm trying to hook up my wireless adapter its connected but has limeted or no connectivity?pop up blocker



start from scratch...



1. turn off everything- power off comp, unplug wireless and internet modem



2. plug in internet modem but wait untill all the lights that are supposed to light up light up (about 30-45 secs)



3. plug in the wireless modem wait for it to boot up (about 30-45 secs)



4. turn on computer



should work- it does for mine everytime.



I'm trying to hook up my wireless adapter its connected but has limeted or no connectivity?systemworks



youre probably too far away from your wireless point of access. try going closer
Call your ISP and see if they are having problems.



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment