Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wireless network connection problem?

I have a laptop with Windows XP on it, and my mom has a desktop with Window's Vista. I connect to the internet through her computer. My brothers do as well, and they also have Window's XP.



I opened my laptop this morning, and instead of connecting to my usual network, the one that I always use was replaced with ''Customer ID'', instead. When I tried to connect to the internet with it, the internet failed.



I have tried countless remedies, including restarting my computer, running a virus check, repairing the connection... Nothing works!



Has anyone else had a similar problem? And, if so, how can I fix it?



Thank you!



P.S currently I am on another computer.



Wireless network connection problem?antivirus scan



what was the last thing you did on your computer before you found out you couldnt get online?



you might want to try a System Restore (start,all programs,accessories,system tools,then system restore) and restore to yesterday or earlier today.



ym me for clarifications :)

No comments:

Post a Comment