Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does my connection say ';Little or no connectivity';?

My internet worked the other day but today the connection says ''Little or no connectivity''. Whenever I click on the ''Repair'' button the computer says the network was not assigned an IP address. I have no idea what this means. I do not want to reboot or anything drastic but if I do, how do you save Itunes to a disk or back it up, because I have a very large music collection.



Why does my connection say ''Little or no connectivity''?cafe racer



My guess is the router needs to be restarted. Mine does this all the time, and I unplug the power cord from the router, wait a few seconds and plug it back in. If that does not help, try plugging your Internet connection directly into your PC, bypassing the router. Your router may be shot. If that does not work, contact your Internet provider.



You may be too far away from your router. Also, if your house is an old one, with plaster over wood walls, for some reason, signals have a hard time getting through.



If you do not have an internet connection and you still have your music, it is probably already saved in a file somewhere, rebooting should not affect this. ''Reformatting'' your pc will cause you to lose saved files.



Why does my connection say ''Little or no connectivity''?free anti virus



There could be a number of reasons for this unfortunately....



Firstly I would check the ''physical'' things - such as network cable, the network port (I have one port on my router that doesnt work!) and such



After that it gets more complicated
I'm going to take a stab at it and say your on a wireless router. These depending on the brand have either great or limited capability. I use BELKIN wireless router with a matching wireless card and can keep my connectivity through the house and back deck.............hope this works for you.
You are too far from the router or the router signal is weak. Or if you stealing the connection then there is some tweaking at the owner;s end. :-)



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment