Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I doing ok for my self?

I work for a Very big company making about 40K a year, I am 23 and have a ***. degree in Computer Networking and Repair. Also have some Cisco Certs, Just wondering if that pay scale is ok for my age and experince?



Am I doing ok for my self?live update



It's a good start. Get some more experience, keep up your certs, and network in your industry. If you can, get a mentor and suck up any extra knowledge you can. I



For now, you are about where someone who is a ''newbie'' should be with your education. Be aware that what you do from here on out will be firmly based on your experience and reputation. If you really excel and throw yourself into it, you can make 6 figures in less than 10 years.



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment