Friday, August 20, 2010

How come I can't get connection from Local network?

I use a Ethernet to connect my computer to my modem. (sbc yahoo) but recently when i tried to surf online the page will just say ''The page cannot be displayed.'' and my computer detects no local network. THe power and the broadband lilnk on the modem is ok. The cable is fine because i switched the cable to my other computer and it can go online with no problem. One computer works and one doesn't. i tired to repair it in local area connection...but that doesn't do it.i don't know what's the problem....it's driving me nuts...



How come I can't get connection from Local network?malware



i have this problem with my network all the time and either the router has gotton fried or just gone bad or some other thing like sometimes the problem will just go away after like a day or 2 then it will work again. Or also SBC Yahoo may be having some problems and its not on your side



How come I can't get connection from Local network?norton 360



first u hav to go through control panel and then click set up home or small officenetwork and u hav to do the wizard and then follows
Internet Explorer is your simpliest connection to the internet. Here is where you start looking.



With IE open, look at the TOOLS menu and pick Internet Options. Hit the Connections section, and click on the LAN button. The checkbox AUTOMATIC, should be set. Back on the Connections page, NEVER DIAL should be the selected option.

No comments:

Post a Comment