Friday, August 20, 2010

I inserted recovery disk into my laptop. What do I do now?

I have an hp compaq n6000 notebook. I'm looking at a black screen that says ''The Recovery Console provides system repair and recovery funcitonality. Type EXIT to quite the Recovery Console and restart the computer''. Below that is ''C:\%26gt;'' followed by the cursor. What should I do??



I inserted recovery disk into my laptop. What do I do now?free spyware remover



1.insert recovery disk into drive



2.switch on your computer



3.press the button it says on the first screen for ''Boot Menu''



4.select CD-ROM from the boot menu



5.Your PC will boot from the disk and you can browse the various options to find one that suits you best



It might have an option to put your laptop in an out-of-box state,



that is, put it into the condition in which you bought it.



This works well (I had to do this thrice on my Toshiba Satellite A100) but back up your data.



I inserted recovery disk into my laptop. What do I do now?ktm



restart the computer with the disk already in the cd drive, this should provide you with more options.
do you still have the recovery partition on your drive ?



When you bootup the computer, is there an option for recovery - try that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment