Friday, August 20, 2010

Why doesn't Acer Computers change their name to ';Deucer';?

I bought a nice looking Desktop from Wal-Mart with a 17'' widescreen monitor. In less then 2 weeks the computer had all kids of problems.



Also, the monitor had a green line running vertically through the screen.



I got a warranty repair request in for the computer and screen and they give me the adress to send it to. Then I get a package back from them saying that they're returning the peripherals that they don't need to repair the computer. When I told them that they were suppose to repair the monitor also I was told that it has to be actualy sent to another adddress. I have to pay for the shipping myself!!



Hilariously, when I first called the customer support line I casually asked the woman what kind of computers they use. She says ''HP''!!



How bad is it when a company doesn't even use their own equipment?



I guess the lesson is never buy a computer from Wal-Mart.



So again I ask, why don't they change their name to ''Deucer''. It would be much more accurate.



Why doesn't Acer Computers change their name to ''Deucer''?husqvarna



You are just one of the unlucky ones.



Acer has a very good quality record considering how inexpensive a lot of their machines are.



The reason Acer does not use their own PC's is because they are a Personal Computer manufacturer and do not do large corporate servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment