Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't get iTunes to work with Windows Vista?

My old computer died at the end of February. I had to buy a new one with Vista. However, I can't use iTunes anymore-- even with the updated 7.1 version. When I try, a thing pops up that reads: ''iTunes cannot connect to the iTunes store''. I've downloaded 7.1 twice and tried to do ''repairs'' several times, and still no success. My firewall is set to allow iTunes, and when I do a diagnostics check on iTunes, it says everything is fine. What's the deal? Any help would be greatly appreciated, it's been over a month since I could use iTunes, and I'm getting very frustrated.



I can't get iTunes to work with Windows Vista?auto protect



its a real pain when that happens but its because windows vista was made after itunes was made and therefore is not compatible with the windows vista software



I can't get iTunes to work with Windows Vista?downloads



What kind of computer is it, there maybe a download or an update, that can that care of the problems at your manufacture computers web site.
Welcome to the world of Vista incompatibility with other software! You will find there's lots of programs that won't work on the new Vista OS...at least not until they release service pack for it...



XP Pro for me for at least the next few years until they iron out all the bugs and incompatibilities with other software makers.
Windows Vista is incompabile with big number of software

No comments:

Post a Comment