Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does my Maple Story do this?

When I click on maple story it keep freezes and so i have to restart my computer. Sometimes this little part of my top left corner has like a weird thing. It's like static or something. It's always makin maple story freeze. so i keep deleting it and downloading it again but it doesnt help. i even tried going to add or remove programs and try clickin on repair but it wont work for some reason. So if you have the same problem and figured a way to make maple story work again then please tell me!



Why does my Maple Story do this?microsoft office



I Play maplestory too. I can actullay play the game but it go really really slow. My connection is fast and maplestory just got to go so slow. Guess we got the same kind of problem



Why does my Maple Story do this?norton antivirus



try buying a new computer

No comments:

Post a Comment