Friday, August 20, 2010

Quick Ways To Earn Money: Teen looking for a good paying job.?

Hey I am sixteen and looking for a way to earn a decent living in order to save up for a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer (which is ironic as it's my name) but is around $12,000. I drive a truck now that is barely legal to drive and nothing works on it. There are maggot nests and bee hives that I am seemingly constantly getting rid of when I clean it out. I keep it very clean, with no food or anything. Anyway, I am very good with electrical, plumbing, and I can repair computers and all of its peripherals from my own knowledge. I have built over ten computers and all of them are still running like day one even years after the fact. I am also very fond of FedEx and Best Buy, both employers that only seem to target older college kids and the like. I have applied to Best Buy online, only one store though. But, I have a variety of talents, and I will do WHATEVER work in order to get this new car. I need it for dates and it's just embarassing to go on dates in my current vehicle. Please help



Quick Ways To Earn Money: Teen looking for a good paying job.?nortan



be your own boss...and never give up the dream, Vote Obama



Quick Ways To Earn Money: Teen looking for a good paying job.?noton



My suggestion is a bit off-track but.......try it if you have spare time

No comments:

Post a Comment