Friday, August 20, 2010

I cannot Find A Driver for my CD-R/RW Drive.Model No:GCE-84008 Make LG.?

Windows XP Home Edition,I can repair computers But I can never find Drivers any help would be appreciated,



Thank you in advance.



I cannot Find A Driver for my CD-R/RW Drive.Model No:GCE-84008 Make LG.?free adware remover



hi raymond



check the lg support site at http://gb.lgservice.com/gcsc/b2c/hpi/mai... you will find the drivers and firmware for all lg cdrw drives



however you should be able to just set the jumpers on the back of your cdrw drive and fit it in the p.c,windows will then install the nessecary drivers and formware by default,other drivers shoulnt be needed



another option would be to use a ''live update'' program which updates the drive at a bios level,its similar to a bios update but not as daunting,the lg live update can be found at http://gb.lgservice.com/gcsc/b2c/hpi/mai...



hope this helps



good luck raymond !



I cannot Find A Driver for my CD-R/RW Drive.Model No:GCE-84008 Make LG.?internet security 2006



are you sure you need a driver? have you tried microsoft updates and then looked at what appears on the left hand column under hardware updates? just an idea.... works sometimes
google model No:GCE-84008 + L.G %26 see what results I just did and there are some discussions gin on in some of the forums. I would also look at the LG website and see if there are any drivers - but xp should just auto detect the drive. You may need to open the drive in decice manager %26 then th properties %26 tell it it update the drivers..
You could check the website. If it requires a driver than they should have a downloadable one. If not then simply inform LG about it.
CD Drives are usually plug and play. You shouldn't need a driver unless your PC is from 1990 or so.
try googling it.



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment