Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey, posted a question the other day regarding hard drive and data...?

My computer died beyond repair therefore I now have the hard drive (with very important data) on it. Placing the hard drive into another computer to retrieve my data has been disasterous to say the least, therefore someone suggested i can get a type of cord that plugs into the hard drive, then the usb end plugs into my new laptop, and i can move it across?? whats this?? can someone tell me more, and if so, what are these called?? Please, im really stuck. I need that data on my new laptop



Hey, posted a question the other day regarding hard drive and data...?antispam



What you can try to do is turn it into a external hard drive.



Buy a hard drive enclosure its simple to install its plug and play because the enclosure has all the cables you need..



Make sure you buy the right one IDE or SATA depending on your hard drive.. If it works and it should you can get your info on to your laptop. IDE are the old long cable that plug into the HD and SATA are the smaller about 1 inch new cables. Go to any computer staor and ask if you need help on buy the right one.



Hey, posted a question the other day regarding hard drive and data...?avast



buy a external hardrive kit i bought 1 at bestbuy its about $50

No comments:

Post a Comment