Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to get out of it .. but i cant ..?

Hello,



I am a boy .. living in uk .. and 13 years old! I have been Good at computers since i was 6 , you cant blieve it but i use to do repair computers at a age of 7! I used to install Windows - Linux for people and charge them when i was 8! Anyaways about 1 year ago i started a Hosting business - Right now its a BIG company - no one knows my age but 3 people work in this company full time! have about 500 customers and its a BIG thing ... yes i do earn a big amount of money monthly and i help out my mum and dad all the time ( paying bills etc ) .. right now i spend 5 Hours on the PC answering tickets - and i am stand by all the time for staff to call me if something goes down BUT i hate it now .. i dont want the money i just want to be free - i want to be able to sleep well .. not thinking aaah this drive on that server is going to fail !!! I cant .. i can sell the company for about 60k but then it needs to get legal - i need to be over 18! i dont know ... i will apperciate any help



I want to get out of it .. but i cant ..?hijackthis



Sell; if it a successful business someone will pay for it.



However I am confused by your prior question on using ethernet and wireless at the same time. I would bet some of your employees could help you.



I want to get out of it .. but i cant ..?malware

No comments:

Post a Comment