Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a Toshiba Equium & my laptop screen is flickering red on black & blue on white? HELP?

I'm not sure whats wrong but my laptop LCD screen is flickering tints of moving horizontal lines - ''red'' on black colours and ''blue'' on white screen colours. Is this a driver issue? Should i reformat my computer? Or do i need to repair the LCD? I don't wanna spend money please help me kind ppl?



I have a Toshiba Equium %26 my laptop screen is flickering red on black %26 blue on white? HELP?!!!?anti virus protection



It sounds like a loose connection on the LCD. Try plugging in an external monitor. If it flickers too, it's probably the video card.



Either way - it's probably a case of back to Toshiba. Is it still under warranty



I have a Toshiba Equium %26 my laptop screen is flickering red on black %26 blue on white? HELP?!!!?antivirus



did the laptop fall on the ground or did the screen get a good hit?



the symptomes you described probably mean that the screen got a good hit and its damaged .



sorry , you have to repair it but i would recommend it because it coasts a lot.
Is it XP or Vista.?
Disconnect all plugs , sockets etc and then re-connect and go through a process of elimination.
Sounds like your screen is about to die. Not a lot you can do to save it - getting it fixed could cost as much as buying a new one - in which case it is a write off.

No comments:

Post a Comment