Sunday, August 15, 2010

Question about the wireless internet connection?

every time I try to get log onto the net with my laptop wireless internet I turn on the cmputer and log onto the net but I always have to reset the wireless router and second go to network connection and right click on wirless network and choose ''repair'' for new ip address. Is there a way I can get onot the net without going throught those step by step all the time? if you can help thank you. oh also dose it depend on the brand of the router or the isp we have or the type of computer I have the wireless I have install onto my laptp that came with the laptop when I first bought he laptop?



Question about the wireless internet connection?firewall



i do the same thing. not only with a laptop but with a desktop. that is the risk you take when you use wireless signals from so far away. if you are using your own connection and not some one elses then i not sure what is up.



Question about the wireless internet connection?husqvarna



Have you tried assigning a manual ip address? Especially If you have more than one computer on a network, sharing an internet connection; it solves a lot of headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment