Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you feel if, while you were out, someone snuck into your home and fixed something that wa

Imagine it was your TV or your computer that was on the blink... then you got back home, and it had been fixed. A stranger has been in the house, but nothing has been taken, just the repair has been made.



What would you feel if, while you were out, someone snuck into your home and fixed something that was broken?kawasaki



I'd invite them back :)* lmao



What would you feel if, while you were out, someone snuck into your home and fixed something that was broken?nortan antivirus



That was no stranger, that was a bunch of the Kibler Elves who got laid off making cookies when sugar became bad. They were re-trained by government grant and now make surprise repairs all across the country.
Isn't this the joke about 'How do you know when you've had gay burglars?' The house is tidy and there's a quiche in the oven.
Next time I went out, I would leave a list with all the other things on, and hope for the best lol....
Very uncomfortable.
something similar happened to be, although not as extreme



i must say i was rather glad
eww it would creep me out. make me think i had a stalker.
weirded out that someone arbitrarily violated my privacy thats how i would feel ergo the hermitted one
i would hope they would come back i would leave a list just in case lol ..... :)
i would S hit myself.. they could fix my TV but installed a new spy cam..

No comments:

Post a Comment