Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on script errors on my pc?

Recently I have been having tons of script errors on my pc. On some web sites a box pops up saying ''there's been a script error on this page'', ''continue running scripts?, click yes or no.'' Other issues include trying to verify my Mcafee virus subscription. When I log in to my Mcafee account I get a screen that says Activex error with solutions on how to fix it. When I follow the instructions, it still doesn't work. Lastly I am having a problem with Macromedia Flash Player. When I try to play something that uses Flash player I am told I need to donwload/install it, but when I go to do that I am told it is already installed on my computer. However flash player does work on one of the Windows XP accounts on the computer just not the other two. If I bought registry repair software, would that help any of this? This is so frustrating, please help!



Can anyone give me advice on script errors on my pc?microsoft



Dont worry..



According to your description,there are some regsitry errors in your computer to cause ''script error''.You need to clean you computer.



Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the registry.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner.Good Regisry Cleaner will fix(NOT hide) almost all computer errors (contains yours),improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically by 300% or more!



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment