Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it safe to have these people work on my pc at www.clickatech.com.au they say they fix your pc onl

is it safe , and what do these people do to repair a computer online, or is this some thing new??



or do they just remove viruses , i see they cost $45.00 per hour , i wonder as thats pretty cheap, but then they dont have to travel iether,



it would be good to see if others would use this service or they feel it is to risky, i would like to email the people them selves, but want to ask here first on what they think



Is it safe to have these people work on my pc at www.clickatech.com.au they say they fix your pc online?security



yes they can fix software problems, they get you to set up a remote connection so they can operated it work on it from their end. most problems can be fixed like that, I do it for people in here all the time when I am not busy, just by them tellin me the problem and the telling them what to do to fix it.



$45.00 an hour is a good price, that is what i charge in my shop when someone brings one in and I straighten it out for them.



I don't know that particular company, but if you type their name in google, you should find some feedback about them in message boards, especially if they are not very good or crooked. Personally, I would feel more comforable if I had to get one fixed somehwere if they had their hands on it, so you could bring it back if they didn't do it right



Is it safe to have these people work on my pc at www.clickatech.com.au they say they fix your pc online?trojan

No comments:

Post a Comment