Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you help me fix these two problems?

I am rying to open Yahoo Music Jukbox, and I keep geing a msg that says ''ordinal 735 could not be located in the dynamic link library PX.dll''



Also, when I try to open the volume control (start/all programs/accessories/entertainment/volum... control) I get another error saying ''no active mixer devices available'' and tells me to go to Control Panel/printers and hardware/add hardware. I tried this but I am not sure what I should be looking for. I have no sound but the same speakers are installed, and plugged in, that came with my computer.



I recently had problems with my computer, and just got it repaired (or so I thought??)



I am running XP Home with SP2.



Can you help me fix these two problems?trojan



You might have several things going on, but it sounds like you need to reinstall your sound card. When your computer was ''repaired'', what did they do? Try right-clicking My Computer, either on your Desktop or in your Start menu, select properties, click the Hardware tab and click Device Manager, a 2nd window will pop-up with a list of all your installed hardware, if anything appears with either a question mark or exclamation point next to it, it likely needs to be reinstalled. You can try right-clicking the item and looking for the option to update the driver. Assuming these drivers are still on your machine, selecting the 'Search for' option should find and install them. Otherwise you will need to install them from the disk that shipped with your PC or soundcard.



That may fix the Yahoo jukebox issue as well, but it sounds like that needs to be reinstalled as well, if you restore your sound and still get the error I would download it again and reinstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment