Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I got this error from my dell inspiron E1705. Help?

Dell says I have to repair the computer with the discs and said there is a 90%chance i'll lose my data. What can i do to save the pictures i have stored on there.



the blue screen of death says



UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME



and has a code of



*** STOP: 0x000000ED (Ox867647B8, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)



It wont start in safemode, or last known good configuration or any other ''mode''



Please help me save the only pictures of my newborn baby



I got this error from my dell inspiron E1705. Help?virus scan



There is a way to repair this problem without losing all your info, you will just lose installed software like antivirus or office suite but not your music documents and pictures. insert winxp cd and when it boots from cd you have option either to repair or setup windows now, select setup now and it will scan for previous versions of win xp when it does it will then give the option to repair select that and it should start the repair proccess. if this doesnt work try setting up windows only but when you install windows creat a 2nd partition and dont fromat the hdd. then on your 2nd windows install under my computer you should see 2 hdd's one is your old windows and the other is your new. you should be able to access pics from here and then transfer them. for more info johntech12@yahoo.com



I got this error from my dell inspiron E1705. Help?anti virus scan

  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment