Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IT Support business?

I am going to start my own small business repairing computers just as a side job and am looking for a list of things i should start purchasing to be able to best help these customers i have, as far as certain hardware toold i should purchase or software??? any info or tips would be much appreciated. thanks



IT Support business?anti virus



I run a support and repair business myself. I can give you a list of tools and software I use. Please contact me at bmedia_athiesmedia@yahoo.com Thanks and good luck!



http://www.techslip.com - Sign up on the forums for free help from professionals.



IT Support business?auto protect



It's good that you're subscribed here in Yahoo! Answers. You'll need this site for future references on HOW TOs. You may also need to sign up for other forums, like WindowsITPro.



I think it's also good to have some spare parts ready (like hard disk, memory, power supply) so you could sell them to anyone who needs it. But it would be, impractical on one side since some of the parts get ''outdated'' soon.



Anyway, what's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment