Sunday, August 15, 2010

INTERNET help please!?

Okay so i'm getting on myspace and i am about to view my pictures and then when i click on the view pics button my browser comes up saying Internet Explorer cannot display page. This also happens when i view others pictures and when i try to see my friends and when i try to edit my profile. I have already tried restarting my computer and repairing the network connection, it always says nothing is wrong and that i am connected to the internet perfectly. So can someone help me in defining the problem with this?



INTERNET help please!?ducati



I'd say the problem is most likely to do with the myspace site itself. With myspace as big as it is, the problem should be resolved shortly, maybe a day at the most.



Also, please don't use internet explorer. Use firefox for your web browser as it's more secure. It even lets you import your bookmarks, favorites etc. from internet explorer when you go to install firefox.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment