Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Toshiba laptop stops booting at the blue screen. How do i fix this?

Today, I go to boot up my toshiba satellite a105-s4004 and it starts like normal, but then when it reaches the light blue screen that just says Microsoft Windows XP in the middle of the screen, it stops booting.I called Toshiba today and talked to their tech support, and he told me my windows xp was corrupt and i needed to completely restart my computer.And he suggested that i backup alll my information.He said that i will need to go to a laptop repair shop to have this done.Then he also said that my warranty had jus expired about a week ago.I'm fixing to get a lawyer, because this is the second time this has happened to me.Toshiba should do something to try and fix this problem that is common among their laptops.I have also read other people have the same exact problem as me with toshiba laptops.They should offer some sort of thing to help you out with this common toshiba problem.It's a big coincidence that this happened twice to me right after my warranty finishes.Suggestions?



My Toshiba laptop stops booting at the blue screen. How do i fix this?spyware remove



Take it to a repair shop and have it fixed, once the warranty runs out that's it from any computer manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment