Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone else having an issue with Best Buy and there warranty policy?

I have an HP Notebook thats been ''in repair'' since December 9th 2006. This computer has had the DVD drive replaced, 2 motherboards, new hard drive and a new heat sinc fan. Not to mention the damage that occured to it while it was away at their repair center! There is a no lemon policy which states that if its been repaired 4 times or more its supposed to be replaced! They are seriously dicking me around. Ive called the 1888 bestbuy number and I get the run around I call the store and I get the run around. They wont let me talk to the manager and when I do he communicates with another employee. This is at the Saint Louis location, South County. Which I have been told this is the store where they send all the ''reject'' workers! Well anyway has anyone else had a problem with Best Buy not honoring their warranty policy?



Anyone else having an issue with Best Buy and there warranty policy?vincent



Yes Best Buy once ripped me off I bought the wrong video game and just opened the box and I put it back in the box exactly the way it was and the next day they said I couldn't return it or exchange it for another one! I was really mad it was a $60 game! Good luck getting your problems resolved!



Anyone else having an issue with Best Buy and there warranty policy?adware remover



Go back to the store and start talking to a employe then star screaming pinch my **** over and over agian get a bun ch of people around and the manager will show up to ask what is going on then tell every one you like your **** pinched when you get screwed good luck
go thru the manufacturer, you have a warranty through them, best buy is just the facilitator for that warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment