Friday, August 20, 2010

Having a bad experience with an online company, what should I do?

I ordered a gaming computer in late December from an online company that specializes in such. When I received it on Jan. 8th, everything appeared to be fine at first. After I installed some games, they wouldn't play correctly. After about 10 minutes into a game, it would suddenly reboot or freeze up. I tried and tested many things to get it to work.



Eventually, out of frustration, I sent it back under warranty to have it repaired by that same company. Here it is, Jan 31st and I still have not received my computer. I've called several times. The first time, 1 week ago, they told me no one had even looked at my computer yet. The second time the guy seemed confused as to what I was asking about. The third time (about 10 mins ago), they said it was ''still in repair.'' I asked if they had found the problem yet, and they said, ''I don't know.'' Other than my inquiries, I've received absolutely no communication from them.



Having a bad experience with an online company, what should I do?internet security 2006



i think you bought you PC from the same place my brother did. exactly the same thing happened to him the copmany he was with had it for nearly 3 months and then sent him a stupid e-mail saying he had but games on it and it caused it to crash. and here's whats stupid. The PC was designed for gaming apparently. so eventually he got trading standards involved and they got him his PC sent back in a week. god knows what they said to them but whatever it was it worked.



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment