Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help from Mac Users. About burning a disc???

What kind of discs are compatible with the superdrive? Like what ones have worked for you?



I've been using Maxell, not sure if I've ever used them before because I usually use Sony but now the Maxell's aren't really working. I JUST burned a CD today using the same disc but when I tried again, it ejected the disc and refuses to use it. Plus, when I eject a disc it won't but it has no problems automatically ejecting discs it doesn't like.



Apple isn't helpful, I sent them an e-mail but all their suggestions I've already tried. Plus, I don't want to ship off my computer for repairs just yet which is why I'm putting off CALLING apple for suggestions. I live in an isolated town and shipping it off wouldn't do me any good financially and work-wise.



Help from Mac Users. About burning a disc???systemworks



I don't have a Superdrive. I have the base iBook.



Some burners do have problems with some blank discs. If you have a friend that also has blank CDs/DVDs, try swapping a few blank discs and try. Try JVC, Sony, and any of the off brands. When you find a brand that works, use it. I had a CD burner that couldn't store on a blank disc that had a greenish tint. I ended up burning 50 frisbees from that stack.



Help from Mac Users. About burning a disc???windows



I never had a problem using CD's.. I just get the cheapest brand and it always works...



Maybe the CD was scratched or something...
SuperDrives should be compatible with most CDs and DVDs. I would suggest not buying Maxell disks anymore. I use Sony disks myself. I wish I could help, but I've never had a problem with my SuperDrive.



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment