Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have a Ypager problem that reads: Ypager has caused an error in AVCICAP32.DLL. How do I fix this?

I have the new Yahoo Messenger and obtained a webcam upon request from other webcam users. Since I have installed the webcam, my computer has crashed. I had it repaired and worked fine for a short while. Now, when I try to view my webcam or try to invite someone to view my webcam, and error message comes up that states: Ypager has caused an error in AVCICAP32.DLL. When my computer crashed before, I had Ypager problems with, I believe, different ''dll'' file problems. I hope this additional information my help. Thank you.



I have a Ypager problem that reads: Ypager has caused an error in AVCICAP32.DLL. How do I fix this?computers



You may have a corrupt file in your Yahoo! Messenger directory. To fix the problem, you must manually delete the ''Messenger'' directory on your C: drive (default), then reinstall the Yahoo! Messenger Application.



To delete the directory:



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...



I have a Ypager problem that reads: Ypager has caused an error in AVCICAP32.DLL. How do I fix this?hijack this



I did as your instructed but something pop up say



CAN NOT DELITE FT60.DLL.ACCESS DENIED



MAKE SURE DISK IS NOT FULL OR WRITE PROTECT AND NOT IN USE



Where do I go to cancell WRITE PROTECT OPTION, or what should I do next to fix it



thanks Report It


Use Ctrl + Alt + Del - Make sure you press them all at the same time. If it says Yahoo! Messenger is running, you'll have to close that program manually. Then try again. Report It


re install dirctx



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment