Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a wireless connection to my Wrt54gs router but cannot access the internet?

I have a connection to my router a Linksys WRT54GS (a Low signal) but I cannot connect to the internet. The computer brings up an error message saying it has not received an IP address from the router. I than tell the computer to repair the problem. It then renews the ip address and I can use the internet for about five minutes before the problem starts again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.



I have a wireless connection to my Wrt54gs router but cannot access the internet?free spyware



the problem may not be with the router. more than likely it's your modem try calling your isp(internet service provider)



  • good teenage dating advice
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment