Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I apply the 5.0.2 Adobe Photoshop Elements patch for Vista, if it won't let me install t

I had Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 on my computer. Somehow, when I installed Windows Vista, it uninstalled by itself. I saw where there's a 5.0.2 patch for Vista, but I can't even get the original 5 to install. When I try to re-install it, I get a message saying that I already have it on my machine and that it will need to be uninstalled first. Believe me, I removed every last trace of it and I still get that message. I've tried the repair option and it says it's not there!



How do I apply the 5.0.2 Adobe Photoshop Elements patch for Vista, if it won't let me install the original?symatec



vista is a wonderful thing aint it ... theres probably some registry entries u would have to hunt down and manually remove ...



How do I apply the 5.0.2 Adobe Photoshop Elements patch for Vista, if it won't let me install the original?vista



www.pcworld.com try this site and see if they have what you need ,ive installed adobe 8 and its free verison is good and its supposed to be compatiable with vista,you can join pc world and get lots of tips from them and its a great way to keep up with technology......hope this helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment