Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Keyboard wont work when i try to boot from a CD?

Hi, ive had vista for some time and i really dont like it at all.. i want o uninstall it and ive read that booting from my Windows XP disc and repairing it all etc. but thing is when my computer goes to the black screen and it says ''Press Any Key To Boot From The CD'' my keyboard wont work so i cant press the button. its like it isnt powered up yet. its a USB Gaming Keyboard. Please can anyone help me out?



My Keyboard wont work when i try to boot from a CD?avast



go into your bios and enable usb legacy support that way your usb keyboard will work before windows boots



My Keyboard wont work when i try to boot from a CD?ducati



If u have more than one slot in yr CPU where u can fit keyboards plug...try fitting in that...otherwise check that keyboard in any other computer to kno whether its working ....
You need to enter setup and enable Legacy USB keyboard support. Or if you can get hold of a PS2 keyboard use that instead.
I had this recently it was because I had a USB keyboard, you will need to go buy another one!
I had a similar issue once and had to revert to an old PS2 keyboard to get around the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment