Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have this funny wallpaper in my desktop and is does not go away. it has ads in it, claim you price

I am not a expert at computer, I followed some instructions in this website, I download spybot and superantisyware did the scans, repair everything and still have this stupid wallpaper , it does not go away.... I tried chaging my background a few times and it goes back to it. Please help.



I have this funny wallpaper in my desktop and is does not go away. it has ads in it, claim you price etc.?computer protection



use the smitfraud fix latest version



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/sm...



I have this funny wallpaper in my desktop and is does not go away. it has ads in it, claim you price etc.?free antivirus download



A wallpaper is a *.bmp type file. search the system32 folder for the offending wallpaper
Congratulations, you have a virus.



Send me an IM on Yahoo Messenger, jackal_sbcc



I will help you get rid of it, I do that for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment