Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to know the installation procedure for plustek +opticpro 1248u scanner?

my computer was recently repaired but the installation procedure was not done for my scanner and as such my scanner is not functional. I really need to use it



I want to know the installation procedure for plustek +opticpro 1248u scanner?house call



I'm not a tech but if you have the correct software install it first then if its usb connection plug it in windows xp if thats what you have windows should help you do the rest. Also look at the contents of the software disk or on the manufactures web page and they should have installation procedures for the type of operating system you might have. If you can't find the web page try softpedia.com they have a lot of software and drivers for various models of equipment. If its a printer port install install the software then turn off the computer and hook up the cable to the printer port on the computer and the scanner will have another port for the printer to hook up to, then power up the computer and follow the installation setup program. Hope this was helpful and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment