Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can anyone/company accept me as one of your employees? I need H1-B sponsorship?

My name is Phillip Roy Perez, 23 years of age, Cebu City,Philippines and finished BSIT degree last October 2005. I haven't been practicing the programming languages for quite sometime as an IT graduate but in other hand i practiced PC troubleshooting instead. Till then i work in a popular nationwide computer store as a Sales Technician for about 5 months ago and related to this i have been doing this since my college and until now i'm a freelancer for some repairs and installations in computer both software and hardware. Right now, i considering my options that 'm hoping to get a job in United States. I have no job for about almost 3 months already since my last post. I want to work and live abroad like USA. Hope that someone will help me. i was thinking to subscribe to a H1B Sponsorship Express Process in order my resume to be distribute all thourout the countries like USA and etc., but i have no money to invest, i was hoping by this method in Yahoo Answer will probably help me.



Can anyone/company accept me as one of your employees? I need H1-B sponsorship?suzuki



Hello,



I have attached some websites that you can start searching for H1 jobs.



Unfortunately, the quota for this year H1B visa is fulled, and you will have to go for next year.



Although, I suggest that you look into other visa options available to you. Consult a immigration law firm for more options, and see what fits you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment